The Sup Korea places great importance on the protection of users' personal information, and we do our best to ensure that users use the company's services and that the personal information provided to the company online is protected. Accordingly, The Sup Korea complies with the personal information protection regulations and the personal information protection guidelines established by the Ministry of Information and Communication, such as the Communications Secret Protection Act, the Telecommunications Business Act, and the Information and Communication Network Promotion Act.
The Sup Korea shall notify the user of the details in advance when collecting, using, or providing the user's personal information, and shall not collect, use, or provide the user's personal information if the user does not agree. However, if you refuse to consent, all or part of the service may be restricted.
The personal information processing policy of The Sup Korea may be changed from time to time due to changes in government laws and guidelines or internal policies of The Sup Korea and the procedures necessary for continuous improvement of the personal information processing policy are established. And if the personal information processing policy is revised or the personal information processing policy is changed, it is notified through the personal information processing policy on the first page of the shopping mall. Users should check frequently when visiting the site.
This personal information processing policy contains the following.
- Consent to the collection of personal information
- Items and methods of collection of personal information to be collected
- Purpose of collection and use of personal information
- Retention and use period of personal information
- Procedures and methods for destroying personal information
- provision of personal information
- Entrustment of processing of collected personal information
- User Rights and Obligations
- Matters concerning the collection of opinions related to personal information and the handling of complaints;
- Personal Information Protection Officer and Person in Charge
- duty of notice
1. Consent to the collection of personal information
2. Personal information items and collection methods to collect
(1) Items of personal information you collect
1. User identification information: ID (email), password, name, date of birth/gender, mobile phone number
2. Payment information: Credit card payment information, bank account information, mobile phone payment information, gift card information, payment record
3. Product delivery and service implementation: delivery address, mobile phone number, fixed phone number
4. Product inquiries and events, etc. information: Whether to receive e-mail, DM, SMS, TM, etc.
5. Other choices (job, field of interest, classification of interest): Materials for providing personalized services
6. IP Address: Prevention of fraudulent use of defective members and prevention of unauthorized use
(2) Collection methods - Register as a member of the website, use of services, apply for events, collect using the creation information collection tool, modify membership information, fax, telephone, inquiry to the customer center.
3. Purpose of collection and use of personal information
The Sup Korea uses the collected personal information for the following purposes. All information provided by you will only be used for the following purposes:
1. Performance of contracts and payment related to service provision
- Order reception and payment for products or services purchased from The Sup Korea
- Delivery and service delivery for products purchased from The Sup Korea
- Conduct A/S to Customer
2. Member management - Use and identification of membership services, personal identification, prevention of illegal use and unauthorized use of defective members, confirmation of intention to sign up, age confirmation, complaint handling, and delivery of notices.
3. New service development, marketing, and use in advertising - Information delivery and customized service delivery according to new service development and event events, service provision and advertisement posting according to demographic characteristics, access frequency identification, statistics on members' service use, and delivery of advertising information.
4. Retention and use period of personal information
The Sup Korea retains the user's personal information during the period of providing the service to the user and uses it only for providing the service. 4. When the user requests withdrawal, withdraws consent to collect and use personal information, and achieves the purpose of collection and use, the personal information shall be destroyed according to the procedure and method of destroying personal information. However, if it is necessary to preserve it according to the relevant laws and regulations as below, personal information shall be kept for a certain period of time in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations.
Service usage records, access logs, access IP information, cookies: 3 months _ Communication Secret Protection Act
Display/advertising records: 6 months _ Consumer protection in e-commerce, etc. Act
Records of contract or subscription withdrawal: 5 years _ Consumer Protection Act in e-commerce, etc.
Records of payment and supply of goods, etc.: 5 years_Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc.
Records on Consumer Complaints or Dispute Handling: 3 Years_Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc.
5. Procedures and methods for destroying personal information
In principle, The Sup Korea does not provide or disclose the user's personal information to a third party unrelated to the service, and it will be destroyed without delay when the purpose of collecting and using personal information is achieved. However, exceptions are made in the following cases.
Revocation procedure: The company retains all information provided by the customer while the service is provided and uses it only for the purpose of providing the service. In addition, if you request to withdraw from the membership, your personal information will be stored for a certain period of time (refer to the retention and use period of personal information) according to internal policies and other relevant laws, and will be completely deleted from the storage device and cannot be viewed or used in any way.
- Destruction method: Information printed on paper is destroyed through crushing or incineration, and personal information stored in an electronic file form is deleted using a technical method that cannot be reproduced.
6. Provision of personal information
In principle, The Sup Korea does not provide or disclose your personal information to third parties unrelated to the service. However, exceptions are made in the following cases.
- If users agree to provide information in advance
- Where there is a request from an investigative agency according to the provisions of laws and regulations or the procedures and methods prescribed by laws and regulations for investigation purposes of investigation;
7. Entrustment of processing collected personal information
If you need your personal information to improve your service, The Sup Korea may entrust the collection, processing, management, etc. with legal requirements such as consent, and may provide it to a third party. Dosent Furniture Co., Ltd. entrusts its work as follows in relation to the processing of personal information, and stipulates necessary matters to ensure safe management of personal information during consignment contracts in accordance with relevant laws and regulations. In addition, the information you share is limited to the minimum information necessary to achieve that purpose.
- Purpose of entrustment: Transmission of payment information such as credit card, cash payment, etc. necessary for product purchase
- Personal information consignment details: Order name, payment information, account information
- Retention and use period: Until the contract expires
Consignee: Kyungdong Delivery Service
- Purpose of entrustment: Product delivery business
- Personal information consignment details: Order name, delivery place, delivery related information
- Retention and use period: Until the contract expires
8. User rights and obligations
Users can inquire or modify their registered personal information at any time and request cancellation of their subscription. It is possible to inquire/modify users' personal information through "personal information change" (or "member information management", etc.), and to cancel the subscription (withdrawal of consent), click "member withdrawal" to view, correct, or withdraw directly. Or contact the person in charge of personal information protection in writing, phone, or e-mail, and we will take action without delay.
In addition, if a user requests correction of an error in personal information, the personal information shall not be used or provided until the correction is completed. If the wrong personal information has already been provided to a third party, we will notify the third party of the correction processing result without delay so that the correction can be made.
Personal information canceled or deleted at the request of the user is processed as specified in "4. Retention and Use Period of Personal Information", and is not allowed to be viewed or used for other purposes.
Users have the right to protect their personal information, as well as the obligation to protect themselves and not infringe on other people's information. Please be careful not to leak the user's personal information, including passwords, and be careful not to damage other people's personal information, including posts.
If you fail to fulfill your responsibilities and damage other people's information and dignity, you may be punished by the Information and Communication Network Utilization Promotion and Information Protection Act.
9. Matters concerning collecting opinions on personal information and handling complaints;
The Sup Korea is collecting opinions from users regarding personal information protection and is preparing all procedures and methods to handle complaints.
Users can report complaints by phone or e-mail by referring to the "14. Personal Information Protection Officer and Person in Charge" section below, and we will provide a quick and sufficient response to users' reports.
10. Person in charge and person in charge of personal information protection
In protecting personal information, the person in charge of personal information protection shall be responsible for any accident contrary to the matters notified to the user. However, despite technical and administrative remedial measures, the company is not responsible for any information damage caused by unexpected accidents caused by basic network risks such as hacking and various disputes caused by posts written by visitors. In addition, the user is responsible for maintaining the password of the ID related to the user's personal information. The Sup Korea does not directly ask the user about the password in any way, so please be extra careful not to leak the password to others. Especially if you are online in a public place, you should be more careful.
The customer's personal information protection manager and person in charge are as follows, and we will answer your personal information inquiries quickly and sincerely.
[Personal Information Management Protection Manager]
Name: Jung Ji-yeon, Lee Ju-ho, Jang Yeon-ju
Department of Affiliation: Management
Email address: email@example.com
If you need to report or consult about other personal information infringement, please contact the institution below. If you need to report or consult about other personal information infringement, please contact the institution below.
- Personal Information Dispute Mediation Committee: 1833-6972 (www.kopico.go.kr
- Personal Information Infringement Report Center: 118 (privacy.kisa.or.kr)
- Cyber Investigation Division of the Supreme Prosecutors' Office: 1301 (www.spo.go.kr
- National Police Agency Cyber Safety Bureau: 182 (www.cyberbureau.police.go.kr
11. Obligation to notify
Addition of content according to changes in laws and policies or security technologies. If there is a deletion or modification, we will notify you through the notice on the website.
Enforcement date of the Personal Information Processing Policy: August 17, 2018.
Notice date of change of personal information processing policy: